– COVID-19 Update Notice –
ARS is still operating, as the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve we want to assure the health and safety of our employees and customers, we are following Ontario guidance to prevent community spread, in an effort to stop the spread We implemented measures and new policies.
- All employees that feel ill to stay home.
- All our office/ shop employees are working from home.
- Our locations are closed to public.
- Supply our technician with Personal Protective Equipment, (masks, gloves, sanitizers and shoe covers).
- Social distancing. Ensure maintaining 6 feet distance from customers.
- Postpone all meetings, trainings and gatherings.
- ARS will Share receipts with customers via email only. We only Collect payment via credit card (We don’t accept checks or cash at this time).
What is required from you (customer).
- **Verify that no one in your home has COVID-19 symptoms. ( Please use this COVID-19 self-assessment provided by government of Ontario if you are not sure )
- **Verfiy that no one in your home might have been exposed to COVID-19.
- **Verify that no one in your home travelled outside Ontario in the last 14 days.
- Please use Personal Protective Equipment if avaliable.
- Social distancing. Ensure maintaining 6 feet distance from technician, for more information click here.
- Customers to isolate vulnerable residents, including children & elderly, in a separate room during the service appointment.
- Customers to provide a clean sink with warm water and soap for technicians to wash their hands.
- Wipe down all surfaces with disinfectant before and after, when supplies are available.
** We are unable to service you, if you fail to verfiy